Tuesday, March 3, 2009

All work and no play

We had our first outdoor annual winter retreat at work last week. Whitetail was pretty much ours since there were hardly anybody else on the slopes that day.

Its strange how same people act differently when you are outside the office. This was such a great idea and hopefully I have stressed it enough for these outings to happen more often.


The day did not end for me at the mountain. I went Go-Karting that evening and boy I had a blast. I was so high on adrenalin that my pulse was racing(pun intended) a hour after I got back home. Well, there were two teams racing and I was watching them when my eyes caught the results screen. Thats when I started paying attention to her. Theres no way for me to put it in words how she drove around the track, but lets just say that she could have very well been the another obstacle in the course. The picture below says it all. You will find her lap times at the bottom of the screen.

No comments: