Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Slumdog Millionaire

I saw Slumdog Millionaire the other day and I must say I loved it. My friend who saw it with me couldnt stand the first half saying it was too depressing. Well, denying it to yourself doesn't make poverty and abuse non-existent.

I just realised something as I am writing this. This blog has helped me learn a lot personally. I get frustrated when somebody doesn't see something that is obvious to me but when I sit down at a later point and think/write about it, I can understand their point of view. In this case, now I can some reasons why some of us dont want to know about these things. Maybe we don't have the stomach for it, or maybe it makes us feel that life is even more unfair that we originally thought.

On a seperate note, I wonder how the story would have panned out if the Jamaal had entered Deal Or(Ya) No Deal instead.

No comments: