Friday, September 12, 2008

Back in DC

Just got back after a week in Alpharetta, GA. It's been a fruitful
week and am glad to be home. It's interesting, this feeling that I
having. I have loved to travel all my life, never grew tired of it,
but for some reason this trip just made me wanna come back. Maybe, it
could be that I really worked :). Its like after the first day at the
gym. My mind must be feeling sore after a long period of unuse. Should
be home shortly. Have another loong weekend ahead with the fall fund
drive @ my squad and all.

I am leaving for Alpharetta again Monday, but it should be easier next
week since I have most of the stuff figured out. I am planning to go
around downtown Atlanta Monday/ Tuesday night. I know that's a bad
choice of day, have no other option. Really wanted to see the whale
shark @ the aquarium but it closes at 5.

Keep you guys posted

No comments: