Friday, September 20, 2013

Hola

We reached Antigua today after sleeping off two days in Guatemala City. We found out by chance that the Embajada De Brasil was close by so we applied for a Visa. We figured we go around Guatemala and pick up our passports when they are ready.

On our way to Antigua, Subha showed me a list of hostels we could stay at. I saw the name Umma Gumma and said, "This is where we should stay. We can't be missing chances like staying at Dai Nonni and then at Umma Gumma". Now that we have checked in though, we are moving out to a better hostel tomorrow.

Subha also enrolled us in Spanish classes. Four hours a day for the next 5 days. Apparently Antigua is well known for their Spanish Schools. I can't wait to annoy everyone after the classes are over. If you don't believe me, just ask Subha about my attention to grammar ever since I took my GMAT.

We are going to hike up Pacaya Volcano tomorrow. It erupted last in 2010 and apparently spewed out lava 5 days ago.

More later...

No comments: