Monday, November 17, 2008

Another myth demystified

There were a couple of good things that happened this weekend.

Saturday was a rainy day. It pretty much rained all morning and into the evening. I was lucky that I had class until 5, though I wish I was sleeping all cozied up. That has been a favourite thing to do since I was a kid. You know, the school's closed for the day, you open up the windows just a little bit to let the cool/cold air come in just a little bit and then you curl up under the sheets and sleep away. Anyway, I was coming back from class and it had just stopped raining. I saw a double rainbow again(the first time it was mid-summer), but this time I saw it up close. Infact I saw it touch the ground. Both ends! Never knew that was possible(talking physics here). It was one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen. The colours were so bright and vivid. I was probably 100/200 ft from both ends. I was waiting at the light when I had noticed them and rushed to take pictures. Of course, thats when I got the green. I did manage to take some pictures, which are more like proof that I saw them, but it will give you an idea of how it looked for me. :)

































On a lighter note, my friends think the tail needs to be "tailored" a little more.


No comments: