Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall has come

Look, the car now matches the leaves!! A few more days and who knows what colour the car will be. Last Saturday was rainy, I wish I had a camera. The phone is all I had with me that time. I am still glad I had something atleast. I came back the next day, but the car was turned around and wasnt exactly parked underneath. It just wasnt the same.

Fall is still my favourite season of all. Coming from South India, all I saw was green all the time. Though that is beautiful in its own way, seeing colour is gift I am very grateful for and more the natures throws that at me the better.

Speaking of colour, it reminds of my photography teacher, who has a PHd in physics. He wrote a paper that colour doesnt philosophically exist. The theory being that if nobody was there to see an object then the object would have no colour. By that theory, nothing in the world exists right. Anyway, beside from this, he was an amazing teacher. He taught me all that I know about photography, not that I know very much.

In case you live around DC, his name is Dick(cant remember his last name) and he teaches at the Maryland hall of art.

No comments: